Re: Vector Vest

John,

The feedback I have received on Vector Vest is generally very favorable.  It
is helpful with sector screening and various fundamental criteria, as well
as information on options..

The huge claims of profitability should be taken with a grain of salt, but
that is not to negate its ability to spot changes in the overall market
early enough to take advantage of them.

It provides a backtesting capability that has a serious limitation.  The way
it handles splits makes it dangerous to use price or volume as a criteria in
backtesting.

It's helpful that there are user groups in various parts of the country and
various seminars on how to use the program effectively.

On balance, it seems a legitimate product that can be helpful if you know
the limitations.

Their add on product called "VectorVest ProTrader" is unnecessary if you
have Omega's Trade Station software.

You can try out Vector Vest for 5 weeks for $30, and come to your own
conclusions.  http://www.vectorvest.com/

I'm a new user of Vector Vest, and have no other connection with the
company.

Regards,

Barry