Need Volunteers for Doctoral Research on Trading

Dear friends and traders :
To enhance our understanding about individual trading behavior,  I'm
conducting a doctoral research and looking for volunteers who would like to
participate in this research.   I'll
 be happy to share a summary of  my findings to all the
participants in this project.

A mechanical system has been produced for this purpose. A new simulated
brokerage account with proper hypothetical
 capital will be opened for each qualified participant.  Each
 volunteer will receive the designed S&P system and is asked to  follow the
system's recommendations by placing his or her
 trades to a designated independent broker, like CME
(Auditrack)  for one week.

Participants have the liberty of interjecting  their own
understanding  and knowledge in their trading decisions.  In  other words,
you may decide to ignore the systems' signals
( either entry or exit) and/or may place trades that you think
should be traded which are not given by the system.

Trader and volunteer with the best trading performance and result  will be
rewarded a one month free Winning Edge S&P Daily Signals with intra-day
update, a value for $825.

If you would like to participate in this study, please fill out the
following short form on my website at
http://www.winningedgesystem.com/Application.htm

After reviewing your application, I'll inform you of your
application approval.  The projected date for this research is on or about
June 26-30, 2000 - a one week trading period.

Many thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

Best Regards,
Ned Gandevani
ngwes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.winningedgesystem.com