Re: Overturned stones.......

I got a dead end for ya-I spent TONS of time playing the neuro
simulator only
> to find the future eat my curve fitting monster alive.

Anyone ever wondered why Omega didnt include forward walk
testing in their software ?

I guess that if Tradestation had that feature 99% of buyers would
become so frustrated with their trading systems within the 30 day
trial period that they would rather trade off a cristal ball.

Gerrit Jacobsen