Re: Maxxer

> Seems not to many
> people on this list are very strong in math. Couldn't a sole answer this
> question concerning  probabilities.

Or it might just be that nobody has ever heard of Maxxer and we don't
have a clue who your unnamed engineer might be. You asked

> My question is what calculation was he using  by getting the
> open,high, low an close of the previous day to forecast tomorrow.?

Answer: I don't know. Why don't you ask him? :-)

But seriously, what do you mean by "forcast tomorrow?" The close?
Sup/res levels? What? There are any number of methods that use
yesterday's OHLC. Books have been written on the subject and any number
of commercial systems use those numbers.

--
  Dennis