Re: You got game? SURE THEY MIGHT DO! ANALYSE

Hi Shawn:

I'm not sure I agree with everything you said (hell, Im not even sure I
understood everything you said), but, I know I agree with this part....

{"Use your mind more, contrary to finding the perfect formula for
praxeological events" Allow your mind to run free with Heuristic concepts
and let the market dictate which concepts are expedient. Most minds are
trained to think by induction from Data to hypothesis and never by
deduction from hypothesis drawn from the laws of nature and philosophy.}

The ability to learn and to recognize relationships is critical to trading
longevity. Let the market teach you and open your mind possibility. I do
have to admit, that I am not comfortable with Laker/Market linkages, but
then again, I know many who trade astrology successfully and I'm not
personally comfortable with that methodology either. The good news is that
my comfort level doesn't effect their profitability. Frankly, I think the
key to being profitable is to find an approach that fits you and  then to
apply discipline and good money management to it. Lots of ways to skin the
trading cat.

On the other hand, my own style has come full circle, from simple to
extremely complex and now, over the last few years, back to simple. A few
related market linkages, a lot of work on the charts, patience, and
developing tactics have made the entire exercise much more profitable (but
a bit less fun).

Stewart.

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook