Re: Is Timberhill ripping me off AGAIN!!

Will Timberhill brokers take a MIT order?

This would at least control any losses you might
have had if a limit order was not filled and the
market moved against you.

BTW if you are serious about your Big Board Spooz
trading you should be trading with someone direct on
the floor who will watch your small spec ass. Most of
these guys wont bother with 1 lot traders but might
deal with 2-3 lot traders who will guarantee x amount
of trades per year. One great advantage here is if
your guy is good an you can trust him, you can give
him not held orders for stop loss areas and he will
likely keep you from being stopped out by "Local
action" just running stops.

Regards,

Alan