Re: You got game?

Astrology and related correlations like this are bogus, no matter how
amusing.
There is only one way to play the market, either mechanically or
discretionary (like I
trade), and that is without relying on random approaches or outside
dependency
that is so far out of the box it turns you into a mystic instead of a
trader.

It doesn't matter about correlations like this.  I have my eyes glued to the
screen,
watching ticks.  I can see it edging up, I can draw lines, and look at price
patterns
forming telltale signs of which way the market is going.  I am not perfect,
I mean,
I do lose like everyone here, but I contain the bleeding.

I should point out that my trading is mechanical when it comes to orders and
entry, and only my positions if I decide to go in or not is discretionary,
based on
where I think the market is actually going.

The great thing about charts, and TA is that floor traders may be into this
mumbo
jumbo, and try to spread this disease onto our list of mysticism, but a true
TA, will
be able to spot a rising trend without the need for this sort of thing to
add to their
knowledge base.

It's all in the chart, and only super dramatic news can ever shift things on
a dime
that weren't already foretold with some good accuracy on that price
movement.

Don't waste your time on even giving this an ounce of thought, otherwise
you're
helping real traders pay their rent, while you lose yours.

Just some hard thoughts, excuse me if I sounded blunt, but hey, TA is where
it
is at.  Not diluting the science with out of the box correlations, no matter
how funny.
People losing money is not funny, and neither is mysticism.

TraderGirl
trader-girl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
rogue-traders@xxxxxxxxxxx