Re: Explanations please

Patrick wrote

> if TradeStation.com is successful in its first year then TS2K will most
> likely be phased out.

and if support for TS4 since TS2k arrived is anything to go by then support
for
TS2k will be non existant as well

> Based on the technical information I have read from
> Omega it is impossible to have an advanced add-on like a DLL work with the
> Internet delivered software.

Tradestation.com will not be the answer for most existing TS users. Omega
are going
for a mass market to grow a number of unique users and their share price.
Omega &
(overcharging/underperforming)dbc should now be GIVING AWAY TS2k.