EasyLang bug?

I have a TS100 indicator that gives a 'div by zero' error about half way
through a chart. I checked and could not see any place this could occur. I
put "if x > 0 then..." checks everywhere there was a divide, including all
fns, and still get the error. Finally, I put a print statement at the very
top and very bottom of the study.

The bottom one prints (at the end of the study), and I get the div-by-0
error BEFORE the next print at the first line of the study. Do all the
lines need to be executed before *any* print will print? If so, is there
any way to see where the div0 error is occurring?

Any insights much appreciated...

Larry