Re: SAR

Lee,

With all due respect, last I heard, free speech was still something that
hadn't been taken away by the govt. or anyone else yet (at least in the U.S.)

Your suggestion that someone could be held liable for "dispensing legal
advice" is irresponsible and inaccurate-- unless, of course, the person
were an attorney acting in a professional capacity.  In my case, I have
studied this subject quite extensively but I also cautioned anyone reading
the information to check with an attorney and/or the INS.

There's enough B.S. on this list without your comments -- unless, of
course, you expressed it as your "opinion", which --in my opinion-- you did
not...