TS2ki Global Server

What are the differences in how the Global Server processes data from DTN
and PCQuote?  Is DTN the only feed for which the GS is dependant on the so
called "Process Codes"?  I was told the GS is the only software that needs
these P codes.  Is PCQuote in fact a more elegant solution for GS if you
ignore the internet vs satellite issue?  Or Quote.com?  DTN says they send
out the P codes 4 times a day 1-4AM, 11AM, 6PM, 10 PM all central time.  The
reason I am asking this is someone at their end screwed up the codes for
stocks and OPRA for my account right at the end of the 30 day period and
I've yet to get satisfaction in getting it straightened out after several
phone calls and emails.  I was almost ready to give DTN great kudos until
today.  It would seem to me this P code dependancy has some negative
ramifications.  In dumping BMI I was hoping to avoid such symbol
conversion/processing overload on the processor.

BobR