Fw: TradeStation.com questions and issues

Matt

Very good questions - having invested a great deal of time in TS2Ki plus
$'s - the answers may not be to our liking ! Sp5 is out I have not
downloaded the update yet - but I guess that it will NOT address the recalc
& GS  problem that Sp4 and previous updates have.

I have put certain questions to Omega mainly relating to TS2Ki and the
future of the product - but they have so far not responded. Add this to the
poor data feed I have from dbc makes trading very difficult at times.

I do like TS2Ki and find it a good product, but feel the company needs to
address its clients base needs and the only way it can do this and grow its
users base is define its product range to a range that it can meet with
product development.

The way to do this is reduce its wide product range and invest  its
resources into TS2Ki - Although I don't disagree with the strategy to
provide data and Tradestation.com - but it needs to raise the cash to do
this first.

Perhaps if it went down this route first to rise cash, then go down the
route as above then the client base would have more confidence.

Having said this I don't have enough in depth knowledge of the back ground
on Omega - hence my opinion is based on the knowledge I have.

But I guess one could say does Omega trade on the fact that its client base
has invested a great deal of time and $'s - and a change of product is not a
route we user would consider !!! interesting question ! and I guess a
difficult question to get a true overview on!.

Daniel