TradeStation.com questions and issues

Does anyone have first hand knowledge about the new TradeStation.com service
that will be offered by Omega Research?

Questions I have include:

1. Will TradeStation.com allow system traders to have their system(s)
automatically (or pseudo-automatically) enter their orders?

2. Will TradeStation.com interact with TS2Ki?

3. Will TradeStation.com be an interface to several online brokers, or only
to OnlineTrading.com?

4.  My current understanding (but I could be way off base, so please correct
me if I am wrong) is that TradeStation.com is in some way a replacement for
the current TradeStation family (e.g. TS4 and TS2Ki).  If this is the case,
will users have to upload their systems to TradeStation.com?  Or, will the
systems stay securely on the users PC and simply submit orders in some other
way to TradeStation.com?

5.  Will the service allow for historical backtesting?  There are obviously
tremendous advantages to having the historical data maintained by Omega
Research.  However, (and this relates to question 4 above), do we upload our
systems to TradeStation.com if we want to backtest them?

6. Will TradeStation.com be programmable, or scriptable?  In other words,
will we be able to customize the product, hire programmers to customize the
product for us, buy third-party add-ons, or be third-parties and sell
add-ons, like we currently can with TS2Ki?

7. Will TradeStation.com be similar to WindowsOnWallStreet in that there is
"significant" code that must be installed on the users system (as opposed to
a pure web interface).

8. When is TradeStation.com supposed to be available?

9. How much will the monthly subscription fees cost?

10. Will these questions be answered at OmegaWorld 2000 next month?

Thank you for taking the time to answer any of my questions.

Regards, Matt