RE: SP5

"> It has been continuously delayed since that time, and as of 2 days
> ago when I last looked, was listed on the web site as scheduled for
> release in April (?!?!)."

Omega has not only forgotten about SP5 itself, they've even forgotten about
maintaining the appearance that they're really working on it.  IMO, a
competitive upgrade offer to TS.COM is a more likely "SP5" upgrade than a
free upgrade to TS2K.