Re: Newbie Question from TraderGirl

Trader Mike wrote:

> TG, why will inverting the chart be helpful to you?

To know if you are suffering from the bullish syndrome or the bearish
syndrome.
If you look at a chart and see only bullish signals. You then turn it
upside down and look again.
If you see only bullish signals again. You have the bullish syndrome.

Likewise for the Bearish Syndrome. This was first suggested by Jiler and
later expanded on
by Murphy, Wyckoff. It does help sometimes. For most cases. It is
sufficient to print out the
indices directly

Shawn

--