DTN/Windows 2000/NT

Anyone successfully using a DTN satellite with Tradestation 2000i on a
Windows 2000 or NT platform? I am upgrading to a new computer which will
require Windows 2000 or NT. This past January I spent nearly three solid
weeks trying to coordinate NT/DTN/Tradestation during the most bullish of
markets.I finally gave up and had to switch to Windows 98. It was a bear & I
don't want to wrestle with it again.

Buff Dormeier

Technical Analyst
T P Donovan Investment's
317-580-2958
Best trade ever placed:
I had sold short my soul at the bid for proceeds which were vain,
empty, worthless. However, the Lord has bought it back at the offer paying
the price of His life which is full, complete,  priceless. Wow what a
spread!!! Christ must be a day trader.