RE: Taxes

In the words of  Ambassador Keyes "We are literally tax slaves, and it is up
to our masters -- the
politicians in the government -- to decide whether we shall get any of the
fruits of our own labor."

When somebody else controls 100 percent of the fruits of your labor, that
is slavery and they're your masters. The political proponet of the income
tax system,
basically says "I'm going to be such a wonderful person and let you
keep a little bit more of your own money". This tax system ratifies the tax
slavery
of the American people."