From: <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 9:29 PM
Subject: Now what are you going to do?

> You IRS lovers are in a bind now!  What are you going to do, put TG in
jail?  Ha!

> Do you see the face you are up against?  Do you see the face without pain,
fear, or guilt?  That is the face that is telling you that your laws are
wrong!  That is the face that will not pay your taxes!  That is the face
against which you wish to send your IRS thugs.  Is that really what you want
to do?  Do you see your own nature, the nature of *your* tax laws, clearly
now?