Re: http://www.de.credit-suisse.ch/views/index.html

> http://www.de.credit-suisse.ch/views/index.html

Fine! Does UBS have a similar offer?

> And if you ever become a fugitive wanted for taxes, lets you and me hangout
> in Switzerland sometime and joke about the stupidity of following rules such
> as taxation together, as we raise our wine glasses up and go together
> "BAH!!!!"
> :)

The answer is more like :( ... hehe

Switzerland is a nice little country for sure. It became this way by not
allowing everyone to get a Swiss passport, and this is very good the way it is.
We should have it in Germany...

A German female friend of mine tried to marry a Swiss guy, for the love of
course ;) She has no Swiss passport. You won't get it if you marry someone. It
takes time. You must have a job, a regular income, and other things. Then you
can stay for some time. After five years of being a nice citizen there is a
chance for the Swiss passport...

Don't know the details exactly, since this was about two years ago.
But that's the way it's supposed to be done ;)

Next suggestion, please... What about Brasil, is the old Biggs trick
(make a baby and maintain a good father-son relationship) still working?
My grand-uncle lives there, and I really like to stay in a good old high-tech
and cultural environment...

Soeren