Re: Trading courses

These courses are all about the same and price is no indication of the
courses value. Its like golf instruction books all are about the same with
just different views from the author. Golf teaching schools are about the
same they all teach golf  fundamentals. So I say stay with the lessor cost
because there all about the same with different view points about trading.

Robert