Re: TS Automation

> Tradestation.com will do this...   give it another month or two...  :-)

oh yes...... i'm gonna trust the money in my account to a company that
publicly states "We are big believers that it is better to be different
than it is to be better.  We do not try to identify or create products
that are better than existing solutions."

customer: "why didn't i get filled? i've got this arrow on my screen."
omega: "that's a broker problem."
broker: "that's an omega problem."

fine print in the contracts with BOTH the broker and omega: "it's not
our fault. it's an internet problem."

naaaaaahhhhhhhhh.... that would never happen. :-)

--
  Dennis