Re: EasyLanguage & Optimizing for a Composite "best" user input setting

Bill-
Thanks--excellent idea.

Hmmm.  I wonder if I could use Global Variables/Hashnums as the
"container"--rather than a .csv file--and have it do a sort, on the fly, of
the kind MaxList(a,b,c,d,...), where a,b,c,d are all of the "MyFactors"
calculations; then pass the input parameters associated with that highest
MyFactor back to the calling strategy?  In this way I could avoid looking at
the spreadsheet to manually select, and key in again those parameters.

I'll have to think this through further.  Thanks for the insight.
Ian