From: jpaladin [mailto:jpaladin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 2:31 PM
To: Ron Dawes
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TS Data Server - data converter

Ron:

Thanks for the info. However, I'm not sure I understand. Why does your
website say that Qfeed is the only data provider available for TS4? How
would I go about using, for example, DTN with Dynastore Light for Qfeed?
And, why advertise Dynastore Light for Qfeed instead of saying something
like Dynastore Light for TS4 and leave it at that? Please let me know.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
John Theo