Re: Tradegirls philosophy (taxation)

From: "Neal Hughes" <neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "jpaladin" <jpaladin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: Tradegirls philosophy

> Hahaha!
>
> Meet too!
>
> Also, I'd like
>
> 1) A brand new car.
> 2) It must be red.
> 3) It must be a Ferrari.
> 4) It must be free.
> 5) It must com with low or no cost maintenance for 20 years.
>
> -Neal.

After paying 5-6 years of usury taxation by the IRS, we could all
be driving them.  I am doing offshore stuff now, if anyone cares
to know, drop me a note.

You can setup offshore accounts, and trade from them, and no
one has to know anything... and why should they?  Really?  Is
this freedom, or some sort of hidden slavery America is duping
us.  Coz, I think 40% sounds like slavery to me.

> At 09:17 AM 5/14/00 -0700, jpaladin wrote:
> >The only things I want are:
> >
> >(1) Low to no exchange fees.
> >
> >(2) Not to have to pay high fees for a data feed.
> >
> >(3) Reliable and accurate data.
> >
> >(4) A data server that translates ALL data formats into the format that
TS4