RE: Do it at OmegaWorld

At 10:05 AM -0700 5/11/00, Brian wrote:

>i say we pool our finances and do a hostile takeover. at least they'll
>have real users directing development then.

Chart of stock price is attached. Pretty soon it will be free!

Other recent OMGA news appended below.

Bob Fulks

-----------------

From: <http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/000512/ny_twst_ce_3.html>

Ralph Cruz, co-CEO of Omega Research (Nasdaq: OMGA - news), notes,
``In terms of marketing, we are big believers that it is better to be
different than it is to be better. We do not try to identify or
create products that are better than existing solutions. We try to
identify market segments that currently are not being met by any body
else and develop a unique solution for that segment,''

--------------

>From Omega's most recent 10K report:

The Company is in the process of changing its business model. The
Company has taken steps to transform itself from a trading strategy
client software company to an on-line brokerage firm that intends to
provide to active traders a best-of-breed, Internet-based trading
platform: One that incorporates and seamlessly integrates powerful
trading strategy development tools, historical and streaming
real-time market data and news, and a direct access electronic order
execution system. The Company's historical business model has
consisted of sales of client software products, payment for which is
committed to in full by the customer at the time of sale. Under the
new business model, the Company will seek to derive recurring
revenues from customers by offering monthly subscription services for
trading strategy development tools integrated with streaming
real-time market data and news for which a monthly fee is payable,
and by offering on-line brokerage services for which commissions are
payable. The Company believes that it will be able to leverage its
historical success in selling trading strategy tools to build a
subscriber base of active traders that will use its on-line brokerage
services or, at a minimum, its trading strategy subscription services.

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\OMGA.gif"