Re: Do it at OmegaWorld

Closed Friday at about 2 1/2....a 'little' off its high of 12 1/2 last
July. Looking suspiciously unlike a 'buying opportunity.' Perhaps
management should examine (to say REexamine would presuppose something
that probably isn't true) their 'big beliefs' about not trying "to
identify or create products that are better than existing solutions."
There is a great deal of blatant stupidity in many corporate environs.

Monte