Re: Dongle

Dear Robert,

I talked with the owner of Safesoft/SafeKey several months ago about this.
This may be splitting hairs, but your statement is not technically correct.
Yes, you can buy and they can sell you a copy of their product; no, they cannot
ship it to the US.  What the owner suggested to me was for me to buy the
product, have it shipped to a friend outside the US (for example, Canada), and
have the friend ship it to me in the US.  Have any friends in Mapleleaf, eh?

Sincerely,

Richard