Re: Disappearing text objects

To be a bit more specific than 'not overwritting', you
can create the text in the first bar of the chart, and
then on each subsequent bar, change the content and
move the text you already created. If I had to guess
I'd say it should be even faster than the
delete-create method. Something like:

If barNumber = 1 then
   value1 = Text_New(yada yada yada)
else begin
   value2 = Text_SetString(value1, "yada yada yada");
   value2 = Text_SetLocation(value1, yada yada yada");
end;

This happened to me and this was my solution. The same
applies to trend lines.