re:Dynastore light

Message text written by INTERNET:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>Good morning:
    I am debating purchasing the above and would appreciate anyone's
feedback. I'm most concerned with any setup problems one might encounter
(or
the lack thereof I hope) and its overall performance and useability
 Thanks Paula<

Paula,

I had been a BMI user for 10 + years. I reluctantly tried DS/TS4
when I couldn't get the dish to work in a new location. After some
scepticism due to ignorance on my part in the setup process I have
been pleasantly surprised. Its much faster than BMI and monitoring
against Squawk is positive. Tech support is very good. Once it's
setup it's a breeze to use and, if I can set it up, anybody can.
Of course being internet based you are at the mercy of your connection
but the product does what it claims to do. With the addition of Dynaloader
this is an excellent package IMO.

Ian Cunningham.