GFDS was Re: TRAC and Barry Hertz

--- Chris Evans <evanscje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Apparently Genesis Data will have a competing
> product to TS2000 out by the
> end of the summer

Hi Everyone,

I have been a GFDS customer for over 5 years.
The data is just average. But I like their continuous
futures data. I also subscribe to Genesis Stocks. The
Stock Splits and symbol changes are slow and they
contain lots of inaccurate data.( for example ,symbol
"C" took the better part of a year to show as
Citigroup.)
If this new software is anything like the Genesis
Navwin/NavwinPro software it will be nothing short of
a joke! GFDS cant even update their crappy Navwin
software to a 32 bit prog for their customers after 5+
years( I have been hearing "we have a beta that will
be out 1 or 2 months "for years now) let alone come up
with a powerful reliable trading/system writing
capable program.

In my experience this Co. cares very little about
customer needs/wants.They are more interested in Larry
Williams Guru following type newbie traders as
customers.

A certain circus.

Just MHO

Alan