Re: computer technicals

> Be aware that if you leave the portfolio box open in TS4, you will lose a
> lot of ticks

  interesting; so use e.g. "Print Setup".
  I leave "Symbol Portfolio" open and comparing my tick counts
(quote.com by internet in Germany) with BMI satellite users in the US, I
have the same or higher tick counts for SP and ES than they. That's
enough for me. I used to open "Print Setup" before and cannot remember
to have seen a degradation in tick counts.

   Omega Server hogs the CPU-usage and needs in my case only about
1%.  TS-Charting uses in my case about 10% ( a dozen tick charts).

   Using WinNT and TS2k the Global Server does not (in my case) hog
the CPU-usage.

Nick