Datafeed Hell

Tick volume on my DBC 19.2 cable has reached a point to become pretty
worthless.  For example, there are many 5 min bars in the last few days of
$SPX that have 2-4 ticks.  Not even one tick a minute.  So what to do?  I
use cash forex so choices are limited:

Esignal:
-cheaper
-I hear faster and more ticks (is this true?)
-Don't give up any symbols in changing
-Subject to internet/DSL problems. (Question -- if DSL goes down and comes
back, will esignal start working again unattended?)
-bad ticks in forex

Comstock:
-They told me they no longer support tradestation 4 (or 2000i)

FutureSource:
-I hear a little slower than internet feeds
-refresh data and error correction
-more expensive
-I have been told by FS there is no way to have adjusted continuous futures
contracts
-Basic stock index trading support is not available - (NASDAQ adv/decl, SOX,
etc.)

My inclination now is to go to Esignal, but I am concerned about internet
outages at night, and waking up to no forex data. Anyone have any experience
with this combination?

If anyone has any guidance on any of the above, I would love to hear from
you.

Thanks,
Chris