Re: Cable Box

Robert-
I assume you are using BMI cable?  I am and bought a "Y" cable from Black Box Corp
www.blackbox.com.  They had to custom make it, bubt I don't think it was that
expensive (< $50?).  You will have to tell them exactly what connectors will be
required, etc.

Another alternaitve is to get a Serial Data Broadcast box (also from BlackBox)--it's
over $200 but has the advantage of 1) boosting the signal, and 2) feeding up to 8 PCs
at once with the same data.  If you're a "power trader" into industrial strength
backtesting and such with multiple computers crunching numbers this is the better
option.

Let me know if you hear of any other options--or where else to get a Serial Data
broadcast box (maybe a bit cheaper!)
Ian