Re: Trendlines problem

I think the problem is that you might be attempting to
modify the trendline before its drawn on the chart. If
the chart has a swing high before bar 10, it will try
to set the begin and end point of a trendline that is
not there.
Try doing this
> If Value1<>-1 and currentbar > 10 then begin
>  TL_SetEnd(tl, D[Value1-1], T[Value1-1], H[Value1]);
>  TL_SetBegin(tl, D[Value1], T[Value1], H[Value1]);
>  TL_SetExtRight(tl, True);
>  Plot1[Value1](H[Value1],"SH");
> end;
I did not test it, but something similar did happen to
me before.