From: Jean-Manuel Becker [mailto:JmBecker@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 4 May 2000 3:32
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ASCII Import into the global server

Hi I'm new in this list and a newbie with prosuite2000

I'm living in Australia and here we don't have data feed or pcquote like you
guys in Us
The only data format I have its metastock or ascii file

I would like to know How I can import my historical data into the global
server in one go
Not stock buy stock!
The import feature allow you to import only stock buy stock

Or do you a software or a technique to transform my ascii daily file into
OMZ or XPO format.

Historybank.com is pretty useless if you don't trade us market!

Thanks for the help

Happy trading!
jm