Re: Re: Stock data needed

Prophet Data is good.  It uses the Omega Downloader, so you can
download as much or as little as you like.  And only $15/month for
stocks.  And even in TS4 you can download over the net.  In fact you
must use the net.

With TC2000 ver.3 (Y2K victim) you could download only your own set
of stocks,  but the new version (ver.4) downloads all stocks in their
database (about 9000), and the prices are kept in one big file, like
the DAT file.  And they didn't fix the TS Y2K date problem, so you can't
export to ver.3 format for TS. (At least that was in February).
I dropped them and went with Prophet.

One good thing about TC2000 is that they now add and delete stocks at
their end.

donc