Re: Vendors in the NEWS

for the nitty gritty on these scammers, go to...........

http://www.cftc.gov/opa/enf00/4397-00.htm

yeah, i remember when natt spammed the list, and the big stir it caused
pro and con; well, it looks like read and natt are definitely "cons" :)))
especially given his willingness to settle with the cftc pronto.

TJ

i loved cftc's final comment....if it sounds too good to be true, then it
probably is :)))