Re: Internet feeds

Rick is absolutely correct . I live northwestern Connecticut where ATT
(previously TCI) is my cable operator . Going digital fast with a big marketing
campaign maybe related to the DSL competition . Several times this year I had
lost a day of trading simply due to programing  special attractions and it will
only get worse as the VBI  feeds are removed from the channels.

I switched from DTN cable to DTN sat 2 months ago.

Randy Smith