Re: E-Mini 2000 Trading Course

Oh no!!! Not him again. He comes up on this list about once a
year. He usually has some snake oil paintbar system that doesn't
prove out when list members attempt to system code it.
  Complaints usually abound from those taken in that access to
him after purchase is difficult if not impossible.
  Never had any direct dealings with him personally but threads
based on this guy have been venomous with negativity in the past.
  Seems I recall his last one to be "Cherry Picker".

dbs