TraderSimulator List

Hello,

We have created a new list on EGroups that you are invited to join:
http://www.egroups.com/group/tradersimulator

The purpose of this list is to provide a forum to discuss and give input
into a new software product that is being developed which will allow tick by
tick trade simulation. The product is still several months away from beta
test, so there is still time to add new features and to shape the product so
that it meets the needs of its prospective users. If you are interested in
providing input to a new trade simulation product you can subscribe to the
list by visiting the web site listed above and clicking on the Subscribe
link. You can also subscribe by sending an email to
tradersimulator-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx or by sending me a private email to:
simgenie@xxxxxxxx with the subject "Subscribe"

Note: this is an actively moderated email list. There will be new polls
added from time to time to the list in an effort to gauge interest in
certain key features. You are encouraged to participate by voting in these
polls and by providing ideas for future polls or other ways to encourage
user input. Our intent is to be very responsive to our customer's needs. All
Poll and Wish List responses are anonymous.

You are also encouraged to add your ideas to the ideas that others have
already submitted on the Wish List. We will be active in updating and
editing this area to ensure that each item is discrete enough to be
considered on its own merits. Don't be surprised if your idea gets split
into several Wish List items, or if your idea gets merged into an existing
Wish List item. Our goal is to encourage user input and assistance in the
design process so that  the final product contains the core features that
are important to prospective users.

Please use this list to ask questions, make suggestions and to discuss trade
simulation software in general.

Patrick White

Subscribe to the TraderSimulator list by sending an email to:
tradersimulator-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

or by visiting the site and clicking on the Subscribe link:
http://www.egroups.com/group/tradersimulator

To add items to the Wish List or to view the FAQ, go to:
http://www.egroups.com/database/tradersimulator

Weigh in on important issues by visiting and taking a Poll at:
http://www.egroups.com/polls/tradersimulator