From: cashc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Shawn Andrew
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: Firewall recommendation?

For $125, I don't have to have a PC that's spinning my electric dial
24 hours a day, don't have to re-boot, don't have to take the time to
mess with setting all that up, don't have yet another machine that's
heating up my room. (It's hot enough as it is with the PC's I do have
in the summer even with A/C)