RE: typical day

It has been recommended repeatedly on this list:

Get NT/Win2k and use NTFS, don't mess arround with Win98/FAT.
Using TS2k with NT nearly one year for realtimetrading I didn't had
one single crash of GS or NT. TS itself has gone down two or three
times but in any case could be loaded again a few seconds later
without any loss of data.

Martin