From: Nixon(MLS) [mailto:mbjp57@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 15:54
To: Omega-List; tradersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: futures brokers question

I currently use LFG (Leoweb) amd as I now trade larger sizes in the emini SP
I am finding that the order input/reporting is getting cumbersome.    There
is a quick order entry module but no quick cancel and no easy position
management.   I.e. if I have a limit order in 10/15 minis then the fill can
come in bits and pieces so I am left squinting to add up how many I got so I
can quickly get stops and limit target orders in.   I would welcome
recommendations of brokers who can resolve this for me.   I would prefer
stand-alone order software but not essential.

many thanks

regards

Philip