Re: Ts2000i and DTN

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:11:43 -0700 (PDT), Julian Lo  wrote:

>ng strong error free signals from the
>satellite.  But my chart (true for all stock symbols)
>shows a single dot for each min on the 1-min bar chart
>- no price bars.  If plot 1-tick chart, I get
>connected curve.  The price is not ticking but the
>VOLUME is. The quote monitor window shows only the
>volume and trade time, no price at all.

Eliminate GS and process code reception by running Chameleon only and
see if the asset give the same results.  If you still have the problem
Omega can't solve it, but at least you have narrowed your search for
the problem area.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977