TS

hi all,
          well after a couple of years using SC/Ts, and a lot of I don't
know
what the cause could be from the tech- support , I would like to ask
the people who know, and from  the post that I have seen here in the past
couple weeks, well, I wish I was here sooner.

 I was wondering if anyone actually has a news-monitor that actually works,
mine doesn't, never did, I get 10-20 min gaps between headlines, using DBC,
and it is not on their end, the omega techs have no idea.

 also for day-trading, ( futures,), how many symbols and charts can one have
open without slowing the performance of the data.?
I am running a 366 celeron, 6gbs, 64mbs. using DBC sat-feed.

 basically, I just intra-trade the Bonds and E-mini, but if I hear a bell go
off in another chart, well, I will take I look and see.but am wondering if I
am slowing the charting down at all.

   any help in these matters would be greatly appreciated.

     thanks in advance/ Ted