Re: Computrac to Ascii Data Conversion - Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all that have responded.

I think the best solution was to load the (up to year 2000) Computrac data
into TS 4.0, then send to Excel in Ascii, then save to a new Ascii file for
TS 4.0 to use in the future.

I will work with that solution.

Thanks again for the ideas, everyone, especially Claus Fischer who suggested
this technique.

Tom Cathey