Re: Re[2]: FREE > TRADERWARE with so so DATA FEED

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Pierre Orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : Friday, April 21, 2000 00:28
Objet : Re[2]: FREE > TRADERWARE with DATA FEED

> Hello  Pierre,

Hello Mark,

> On  another  note  -  congratulations  it seems according to a Futures
> Industry  Magazine  that  the French or someone has awaken to the fact
> that  you  have  a  market to trade.

Gald to see that you have newspapers in your state.

> This is evident from the CAC 40
> Index  Volume  being  up a whopping 72%.   Putting the CAC 40 in first
> place of largest changes in individual contract volume!
>
> Now I guess I'll have to listen about how it was fuzzy driven?

Fuzzy driven, I do not know.
Fuzzy logic traded , yes, you have an example below.

You will notice that on this 5 min bar chart, we are able to generate such
OHLC bars,
 means that at least there are  4 trades per  5 min timeslice.
 In fact much more, and this has been true for years.

The system running is a  Safir-X neuro fuzzy logic system that I usually run
on  30 min bars.
Obviously works with higher frequency data ( this what I call generalization
power).

More interesting, it is obviously running on  a TradeStation2000i chart,
dated  of today,