Re[2]: FREE > TRADERWARE with DATA FEED

Hello  Barry,

I  personally  know  that  Steve  spent  hours with you over the phone
(overseas)  to  try  and  resolve  your  problems.  Which were totally
Universal  Server  related, concerning a weird converted non supported
data   feed.    There   are  some  things we just can not support - we
tried  to  help  you  way  beyond  the call of duty.  Also I belive we
helped  you  even  though you were NOT a paying customer.  If the data
feed  you  are using becomes available for the Universal Server then I
would  welcome  you  to  try  it  again.   But  your complaints of not
responding are JUST NOT TRUE.

BTW  I do not personally take support calls or sales calls, so if that
was was what you were after sorry.   While TW is not a perfect product
it  certainly isn't because we aren't trying and listening to clients
suggestions.     Mark

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx