RE: Market Direction - Nasdaq - personal commentaries

Great scenario with a couple of caveats:

1) This is the 5th leg down, not the 3rd. EWT says this is the final one.
The Nasdaq may hit 2800, but it'll be for a hour or a day.

2) Yeah - 401k money will come out of the market and go into.....????...
Maybe Treasuries with a terrific 6% yield that is going towards 7% as prices
plummet ?
Investors are now acclimated to 10%+ returns per year....some want 25%
returns.
I don't think money market rates are going to get there anytime soon.
Thus, those who pull out stocks and convert to cash, will just have to use
it for wallpaper.
Gold's a great investment too.....right !

3) the Fed will stop playing "bad boy" after June or July......the ALGORE
contingent will put Greenspan into "never-never land" until December...AFTER
the elections, they'll bring him back.

Prediction:

1) more fear and high vols - another Nasdaq low (May)

2) another bounce followed by side-ways action (June-July)

3) late summer rally into the elections (Aug-Sept)

4) yet another minicrash in mid-December (Dec-Jan)

Hold onto your hats !!! It's gonna be a wild few months.