Re: Dynastore/Quote.com

I've been using Dynastore w TS4 for several months, Quote.com for 6-8
months.  The arrangement works fine.  Keep in mind it is an internet feed so
is subject to the vagaries of the net.  Quote.com has been having problems
for the last 5-6 weeks and are in the process of putting in new servers and
new data feed from SP Comstock.  This occasionally causes problems but so
far I have been able to day trade with it.  I keep another internet feed at
the ready just in case--but I would do that regardless.

Speed is identical to CQGNet which I used for 6 months along side Quote.com.

Dynastore has a few pecularities you can learn about on the dynastore list.

Also, check out www.dandill.com .He has utilities that make quote.com even
more useful by downloading historical data.

TS